Thursday, July 28, 2016

ARC August TBR

So it's that time of year when Read.Sleep.Repeat hosts ARC August yet again. It's crazy to think that this has been going on for 4 years, but it's even crazier to think that this is only my first time doing this. I have decided to join this year, not only because it will be something fun to be apart of, but also because I may have fallen behind a bit on my ARC, and I would prefer to be a head of the game for this September.


With that all being said, I may not read all of the books on my TBR, however I will TRY really hard to get that list shorter. I also can't believe how many ARCs I have to review. 

My goal is to be posting reviews every time I finish book, as well as posting updates at the end of each week as to how far I've gotten with my ARC TBR. 

Here's the list of 19 ARC I plan to be tackling this August:
 It's crazy to think that I have fallen that far behind... I hope to clean up my lovely NetGalley ratio with this list. 

Are you partaking in ARC August? How many books are on your TBR? Have you read any of these books yet? 

6 comments:

Agustina Z said...

So many great books! I really want to read Reign of Shadows, A World of Ink and Shadows, Ivory & Bone, Passenger and A Thousand Nights, they sound so amazing!

La La in the Library said...

Yay! You go girl! I did ARC August two years ago and loved it and I did ARC April this year in preparation for my ARC free summer. I will be cheering you on!

Sabrina said...

They are! I can't wait to read them all

Sabrina said...

I was so busy in April that I couldn't partake, but I'm glad I got to this August. Lot of great books I've been looking forward to reading

Amber Elise said...

This list is intense! I think I only have 8 ARCs on my list! Haha but Ive read a few of the ones on your list, great reads!

Amber Elise said...

This list is intense! I think I only have 8 ARCs on my list! Haha but Ive read a few of the ones on your list, great reads!